Christmas Club Accounts
- Minimum deposit of $100 to open an account.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and credited on the last day of each calendar quarter. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account monthly.
- If the balance falls below $100 during the month, a $5.00 service fee will be assessed each month. (under age 21 excluded).
- A $1.00 charge per withdrawal begins with the seventh withdrawal during any calendar month.
- Any account overdrawn by an electronic transfer will receive a $45.00 service charge.
With $5, $10, or $20 you can open a Christmas Club Account. Interest rate is determined by State Bank of Herscher and is credited to and compounded at Club year-end. Checks are mailed early October. Accounts closed prior to Club year-end forfeit the accrued interest.
Other Products and Services